In the framework of the ADESTE project, consortium member, the University of Deusto welcomes the submission of abstracts for the scientific session on 10 March during the international conference "The Future of Audience Development" to be held in Bilbao, Spain from 10-11 March 2016.
Extended abstracts of 500 words maximum may be submitted in English or Spanish on both theoretically- and practically-oriented issues related to:
- Skills and Training in the field of Audience Development
- The Audience Experience: how to improve it; how to measure it; how to measure the impact of certain actions (education, communication, etc.) that may change the audience experience, etc.
- Implementation of Audience Development initiatives in cultural organisations: key success factors; case studies; etc.
- Research done in Audience Development in different subsectors: orchestras; performing arts; museums; libraries; etc.
- Audience Development in cultural policies: international, national, and local guidelines
The abstract submission deadline has been extended to 22 February 2016.
Abstracts in English or Spanish should be sent using the online form here.
The best selected papers will be part of a scientific publication.